The building, where the Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 is housed, was built in mid 19 century. When reconstructed the historical facade of the building was restored to the single detail. The interiors of the hotel were done in the modern style, and comfortable rooms are equipped in accordance with all highest standards. Opposite the main entrance of the hotel there’s a pleasure-boat landing that belongs to the hotel.
The Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 is favourably located in the very centre of St. Petersburg, on the Moika River embankment, not far from the famous Hermitage and Palace Square. The main street of St. Petersburg – Nevsky Prospect – is within a 5 min walk to the five-star Kempinski Hotel Moika 22.
197 rooms including standard single and double rooms, superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites.
- Ground floor bar and restaurant, restaurant on the roof terrace (9th floor) with spectacular views over the St. Petersburg (up to 128 seats), tea room.
- 3 meeting and banqueting rooms for up to 400 seats.
- Wine Cellar.
- Two interior glass-covered courtyards.
- Rooftop relaxation center.
- Massage and aromatherapy.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Business center.