The Renaissance Moscow Hotel was built in 1991 and in 1997 entered in the Marriott Hotels Collection with its 2500 hotels all over the world. Reconstructed in 2001-2004, it offers spacious comfort of accommodation in luxuriously and tastefully furnished rooms. The hotel is famous for elegant interior, highly qualified personnel providing with friendly service, and all modern equipment. The 12th floor of the hotel is called “club” and is remarkable for the higher standard service and security.
The Renaissance Moscow Hotel is located close to the Olympic Sport complex and Prospect Mira (a 15 min drive from the centre).
475 rooms, including non-smoking, 7 suites, 60 club-rooms, 4 club-suites.
- Two restaurants: the American Steakhouse Restaurant and the Beerstube Restaurant, evening restaurant “Olivia”, the Viennese Cafe, Olympic Bar, Bakery boutique.
- Business Centre.
- Eleven conference and negotiation halls. Capacity: 18 to 800 people.
- Fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, solarium, massage.
- Beauty salon.
- Souvenir shop and boutiques.
- Laundry and dry cleaning.