The Le Meridien Moscow Country Club Hotel boasts clear forest air, guarded territory and advanced infrastructure. Classical style of room interior harmonizes with the splendid view of snow-covered forest in winter or emerald golf course in summer. It is not only a superb venue for leisure and sports activities but also an ideal location for seminars, press-conferences, banquets, receptions and other social events.
The Le Meridien Moscow Country Club is situated at the Resort territory in the Krasnogorsky district of Moscow region, 17 km away from the capital and is surrounded by picturesque landscape of forest.
131 rooms, including standard rooms, deluxe rooms, luxury rooms with sauna and Jacuzzi, one bedroom suites, Presidential suite; VIP floor.
- The three restaurants with the capacity up to 300 seats: the Four Seasons Restaurant; Cosy Winter Garden with atmosphere of the Italian patio; the Golf Restaurant.
- Nightingale Night Club, Elegant Lobby Bar, Snack Bar, Beach Bar, Two Pools Bar.
- The full service Business Center and 10 modern meeting rooms, a ballroom for up to 150 persons, a 247 seat Auditorium, 3 meeting rooms in the Golf Club House and a 300 person tent next to the river.
- Sports Complex includes fitness and exercise facilities, swimming pools, saunas, solarium, tennis courts, football, mini golf, squash.
- Outdoor facilities include jogging track 4 km long, 3 outdoor tennis courts, beach area for recreation on the lakeside, beach volleyball, catamarans and boats, fishing, Mini golf, Mini-football ground (45 x 25 m), bicycles, paintball grounds, skates, sledge, skis, snowmobiles and dog sled rides.
- The only 18-hole world-class golf course in Russia, Club House, outdoor and indoor driving ranges, Pro-shop, mini-golf, computerized golf simulator.